yt6800 for sale - Illinois

YZfarms1
I have recently been given a yt6800 mower.  It is in average shape for being 20 years old.   It starts wonderful, and all the controls work.  However, it has carb trouble- after running for 5 minutes or so, the motor acts as if it is being choked.   Back off the throttle for a bit, re-engage deck and throttle up it will run fine for several minutes. Then the problem repeats.....constantly.
I have run out of enthusiasm for this mower.   If anyone is interested in a parts mower, this is the one.

Champaign, IL   June 30   2013

Re: yt6800 for sale - Illinois

YamaWidow
This post was updated on .
Hour drive for me, let me know when to head that way! Just name the time!

Re: yt6800 for sale - Illinois

bill griese
what do you want for the mower?  48" deck right?
Where are you located?

Please reply to justblaz57@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Re: yt6800 for sale - Illinois

gary spitzbart
Do you still have the yt 6800?I would like some more info,contact me at gspitzbat@yahoo.com or at 574-806-2160,thanks gary

Re: yt6800 for sale - Illinois

YamaWidow
Thank You YZFarms and it was a pleasure to meet you!
YamaWidow's hubby is very anxious to spend some more time in the shop!