yt6800 intermitent loosing spark in one cylinder

yt6800 intermitent loosing spark in one cylinder

yamaholic
When I start my yt6800 it runs on one cylinder for a minute or three and then runs good sometimes for an hour or three and other times for 5 - 10 min. not sure whats wrong. put in new plugs. do these have two seperate coils or do I just have a bad plug wire?

Re: yt6800 intermitent loosing spark in one cylinder

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
This unit has 2 individual coils, $89.39ea these are available.

Hope this helps.
Regards Stephen
www.YamahaGenuineParts.com