yt6800 - snow blower or snow plow attachment wanted

yt6800 - snow blower or snow plow attachment wanted

stainlesscycle
i love my yt6800, but the accessories are HARD to come by.  i know this is pipe dreaming, but i'd like a snow thrower or plow attachment for this mower - anyone got one for sale??? or i'll trade for a similar size/quality tractor with a snow blower and a big deck....or i would possibly sell it to finance another mower..

Re: yt6800 - snow blower or snow plow attachment wanted

Jim krem
I'm looking for a used lawn tractor with a snow blower and/or snow plow attachment.

Re: yt6800 - snow blower or snow plow attachment wanted

Jim krem
How much do you want for your yt6800 ?

Re: yt6800 - snow blower or snow plow attachment wanted

cr250
I have a Yamaha cab, weights, and blower. Located near Forest Lake, MN. I'd be willing to sell.
3-YT3600's, 2-YT 6800's, 1-YT6700 for parts.

Re: yt6800 - snow blower or snow plow attachment wanted

stainlesscycle
sounds interesting, but i'm pretty far away...  how much are you asking?

Re: yt6800 - snow blower or snow plow attachment wanted

cr250
I have no idea what its worth, make offer.  I'll try to get some pics soon
3-YT3600's, 2-YT 6800's, 1-YT6700 for parts.