4 Sale 4 YT3600 Lawnmowers 1 has 38" snowblower L/new + parts

4 Sale 4 YT3600 Lawnmowers 1 has 38" snowblower L/new + parts

yamaholic
This post was updated on .
I have 4, thats right 4 Yamaha YT3600 Riding lawn tractors for sale. 1 has a like new 38" snowblower, 2 of the others have 38" mower deck, and I have my 1 owner yt3600 that I bought new and used for 14 years before it threw a rod through the block. That one with the deck is for parts.... Hydostatic drive on all of them work good. I am keeping my YT6800 that I bought from a friend, and I also bought a second YT 6800 that works good for a spare, and am watching for a YT5700. Open to offers on all 4 YT3600s looking for $300.-$800. depending on each one. Will sell Snowblower by itself if interested. I live in Minnesota so Local pick up is reqired, unless you want parts off my parts machine. Call or text me for fastest reply. 612-685-3555 Thanks

Re: 4 Sale 4 YT3600 Lawnmowers 1 has 38" snowblower L/new + parts

rattosh51
Wow, 4 of them!! Makes me wish I had a 3600, so I could buy one, or at least the snowblower. Good luck with the sale.

Re: 4 Sale 4 YT3600 Lawnmowers 1 has 38" snowblower L/new + parts

nascarjay
do you have a rotor assembly that would fit a yt6800? if so how much

I think the snowblower fits all of them?

Re: 4 Sale 4 YT3600 Lawnmowers 1 has 38" snowblower L/new + parts

rattosh51
Nope, different front end hook ups between the 3600 and 6800...

Re: 4 Sale 4 YT3600 Lawnmowers 1 has 38" snowblower L/new + parts

Mikey_1980
Hi do you have a bumber that is in reasonable condition on the parts machine and would you ship to the UK?

Re: 4 Sale 4 YT3600 Lawnmowers 1 has 38" snowblower L/new + parts

garryaddison
Hello from Canada.   I am in need of 1 (good) pto electric clutch for a YT3600.  If you can help, please advise and price.  Thank you.  This is an easy item to ship - weighs 8 pounds.

Re: 4 Sale 4 YT3600 Lawnmowers 1 has 38" snowblower L/new + parts

yamaholic
Is that the clutch that engages the mower drive belts on the front of the engine? If so I should have one. my cell is 612-685-3555 you may call or text me Thanks, Byron T.

Re: 4 Sale 4 YT3600 Lawnmowers 1 has 38" snowblower L/new + parts

garryaddison
Tks for the reply,yes that is the electric clutch I require,I will call you tues am pls think of a good price I am very interested in a good unit,tks Garry

Re: 4 Sale 4 YT3600 Lawnmowers 1 has 38" snowblower L/new + parts

Lakidd143
Hello from canada ,,,, do you have a complete rear bagger for that yt 3600 ?
thanks
AL

Re: 4 Sale 4 YT3600 Lawnmowers 1 has 38" snowblower L/new + parts

Lakidd143
do you have the grass cathcer for yt3600  ???

Re: 4 Sale 4 YT3600 Lawnmowers 1 has 38" snowblower L/new + parts

tree guy
You seem to be a fan of these Yamaha mowers and I'm hoping you may have some wisdom to impart.  I am trying to sell (4) new in crate YT6700's on ebay.  I realize that this is the wrong time of year but that can't be helped and seems that these mowers have a following and that they are fairly decent machines.  Do you have any idea what these sold for originally or what a 20 year old machine new in the box might be worth?  Thanks for any info

Re: 4 Sale 4 YT3600 Lawnmowers 1 has 38" snowblower L/new + parts

yamaholic
I know they clearanced the yt3600 for between $1200.00 - 1400.00 and the yt6700 & yt6800 for $1500.00 - 1800.00 but that was back in the mid-late 90s.  I would guess if you want to move them I would say $1300.00 - 1600.00 would be fair but it may take awhile. Parts are getting hard to get for them and the yt6700 was a tweener model that not a lot got sold. To realy movem out quick you may have to go down under a grand apiece. If so I may even be interested. whats your location? do they have mower decks and if so what size? Thanks, Byro T. the Yamaholic

Re: 4 Sale 4 YT3600 Lawnmowers 1 has 38" snowblower L/new + parts

tree guy
I'm in Omaha, NE as are the tractors.  Each does have a 48" mower deck in the crate.  I'm helping my dad sell them.  He owned a small engine store untill retiring and still has stuff left over. I'm going to have to wait a while before I can start talking to him about lowering the price.  But I will definately keep track and let you know when I can lower the price.  Thanks for your help.  I'm curious what parts are hard to find for these as there is a big box with a bunch of new parts for these Yamahas.

Re: 4 Sale 4 YT3600 Lawnmowers 1 has 38" snowblower L/new + parts

yamaholic
I know that OEM Ignition coils are no longer available... they have one that you can use but has to be adapted to it.  Any factory mower blades are good to have... also any hydrostatic transmission parts. The starter solenoids & fuel pumps & relays... most anything... If you want to call or text me at 612-685-3555 I could put you in touch with a dealer that may buy a lot of your parts. Also could you call pr text me what you are selling them for? would you be willing to leave one in the crate if I could arrange to have it pick up. Thanks, Byro T. the Yamaholic!

Re: 4 Sale 4 YT3600 Lawnmowers 1 has 38" snowblower L/new + parts

tree guy
I will get in touch with you regarding the parts and yes I would prefer to leave machines packed in the crate.  Although the 2 that we started do still have sufficient crate around them to be shipped.  I will let you know when my dad budges on his price.  Thanks for the help

Re: 4 Sale 4 YT3600 Lawnmowers 1 has 38" snowblower L/new + parts

Lee Robitaille
Needing a transmission, for a 3600

Re: 4 Sale 4 YT3600 Lawnmowers 1 has 38" snowblower L/new + parts

nascarjay
Hi, I see that you have 2 YT6800's, do you have a rotor assembly that you could sell? OR, would you be interested in buying 1 or 2 more YT6800's? You can see all the information of them under NASCARJAY post titled, THINKING OF SELLING 2 YT6800's.   If not, maybe you could help with solving my problem with the one that will not start? In short, it ran perfect and than I washed it and than it no longer would start, It turns over fine, new battery, and has no spark at the plugs, brought to yamaha dealer and they checked it out and said it was the rotor, that it magnetic pull was not strong enough, but I have compared it to my other one and it seems that it has more pull than the one that runs. and I find it hard to believe that washing it would ruin the rotor. The other thing that I think it might be is the TCI units. The coils check out ok. What else could make it not deliver spark? I feel as it has got to be a wire or a sensor, or something in the ignition. again any help would be very appreciated. Thanks
Jay

Re: 4 Sale 4 YT3600 Lawnmowers 1 has 38" snowblower L/new + parts

OTBob
Thanks for the help...

Re: 4 Sale 4 YT3600 Lawnmowers 1 has 38" snowblower L/new + parts

brian
any chance you still have the snow blower for the yt3600?
12