6800 snowblower and grass bagging setup

casscounty
    I am looking for a snow blower for my 6800, and I have the whole grass catcher system for sale.

                            Thanks, Paul.

Re: 6800 snowblower and grass bagging setup

ATC83

Re: 6800 snowblower and grass bagging setup

ATC83
Any chance you still have the bagger for sale

Re: 6800 snowblower and grass bagging setup

casscounty
Yes I do.

Re: 6800 snowblower and grass bagging setup

ATC83
Where are you located and how much do you want for it.

Re: 6800 snowblower and grass bagging setup

casscounty
 I'm in Fargo, ND. I'm not sure what it's worth. If you're interested, send me a phone number and we can talk about it.

Re: 6800 snowblower and grass bagging setup

ATC83
Here's my email address send me an email with your phone number so I can give you a call.
ac7020@hotmail.com

Re: 6800 snowblower and grass bagging setup

billsfanbob
If still available, are you selling the grass catcher as a system or are you willing to part it out?  I just need the blower.

Re: 6800 snowblower and grass bagging setup

illtdub
I actually have family in fagro, ND. I am interested in the whole bagging setup.

i.l.l.t.w.w (at) gmail   .  C0m

Re: 6800 snowblower and grass bagging setup

gil lambert
I saw this old post and was wondering if any of that old grass catcher was still available.... thanks    gilly@metrocast.net

Re: 6800 snowblower and grass bagging setup

casscounty
      Yes it is.

Re: 6800 snowblower and grass bagging setup

illtdubb
i am interested in the grass catcher.  I have a YT6800 Where are you located?

i.l.l.t.w.w (at) gmail   [.]  C0m

Re: 6800 snowblower and grass bagging setup

casscounty
     Still in Fargo. Send me your phone number, and I will call you.

      casscounty2@yahoo.com

Re: 6800 snowblower and grass bagging setup

picault sebastien
bonjour
je vends mon yt 6800 avec bac