Access to 3600 for parts - Any interest??

Access to 3600 for parts - Any interest??

YamaWidow
Country block neighbor just called - he junks and picked up a Yamaha 3600. Since we have 2 running and 1 parts 6800's we arent in need BUT we also know how hard parts are to find. Will be glad to grab it from him (dont know the story, dont know if it is running or not) but YamaHubby will be sent for it if there is any interest to check it out! It's safe for about a week....

Re: Access to 3600 for parts - Any interest??

gilly
STILL LOOKING FOR THE DECK SHUTE ATTACHMENT FOR A BAGGER FOR MY 6800  WISH i HAD BOUGHT THE ASSEMBLY WHEN i COULD HAVE...NOW HARD TO FIND
gilly

Re: Access to 3600 for parts - Any interest??

YamaWidow
Sorry, just have the mower

Re: Access to 3600 for parts - Any interest??

Ripplewiggler
Hello Yama,
Yesterday I got a YT3600 but discovered today that the bowl is missing from the carb. If the seller doesn't have it I will have to find a used one.

If you have a spare carb you wish to sell, just tell me the price including shipping to Mathias, WV and I will buy it from you. Dave (304) 490-8808

Re: Access to 3600 for parts - Any interest??

cars10000
Do you have the stator coil and the rectifier? Please let me know. I just bought a Yt3600 today and need one to get it up and running.

Re: Access to 3600 for parts - Any interest??

supercub
I have a 3600 parts machine if you still need the carb. I am looking for some YT6800 airbox and cooling fan shroud parts if you know of any one who has parted one out please let me know as we own 7 of the v-twins 5700 to 6800 and an 8 horse track drive electric start snow blower. We sold Yamaha products for 30 years and found their product to be of the highest quality. Supercub-Greg, e-mail richspsh@midmaine.com