Fuel Pump

Ramsomair
Does anyone know of a fuel pump assembly that will work on these. No longer available on the parts fiche.

Re: Fuel Pump

rattosh51
Search for "fuel pump" in the postings as I remember some discussion of this some time ago. Not sure if there's any exact ones around anymore, so you may have to improvise.

Re: Fuel Pump

petelesco
So I know I'm late to the party here, but in the interest of helping others out I can tell you all you need to do is type "12 volt low pressure fuel pump" into your favorite multinational online supplier of choice and you will get several options. This is what I did when my fuel pump gave up, 30 bucks and one day later I was back in business.

Re: Fuel Pump

rattosh51
No problem being late---any info is helpful!

Re: Fuel Pump

Ripplewiggler
Your fuel pump may have dirty contact points. They are similar to the ignition points in pre-electronic vehicle ignition. That is what was wrong with mine. Pull the black plastic cover from the pump (one screw) and clean those points with emery cloth or equivalent.