Have Parts for YT3600

LEXTEAK
I have a YT3600. The differential went out. (Stripped side gear). Trying to decide between trying to fix or parting out the entire mower. It ran excellent prior to this problem.
Trying to get a feel for people who might need parts.
Anyone looking for parts other that differential  ??

Re: Have Parts for YT3600

MemphisFan
I could use a few things:

1) The lever that lowers and raises the deck
2) A clip/bolt that holds the battery in place
3) The guide wheels that bolt to the deck (left side of the tractor)

I'm just not sure if it is worth the shipping cost, let alone what you would want to be paid.
I am in Memphis Tenn.

Re: Have Parts for YT3600

valdez
I am looking for a complete ignition switch for my YT3600!    Please let me know if you have one for sale.  THanks!

Re: Have Parts for YT3600

lsappington
Looking for the rocker arms for the engine on a Yamaha yt 3600. I live in Fl. and can't find them.can you help.Thanks

Re: Have Parts for YT3600

takah
hi yes i'm interested in the deck for that mower thanks joe

Re: Have Parts for YT3600

valdez
I need the plastic guide that surrounds the shifter lever, I believe it is black.

Re: Have Parts for YT3600

sheepdog
Sorry, only the whole mower is for sale - not being parted out.

Re: Have Parts for YT3600

williebooth
I need the plastic shifting plate for the shifting gear.

Re: Have Parts for YT3600

bennyscout
If you still have the tractor and are parting it out I was in need of an ignition switch.

Re: Have Parts for YT3600

kausarg
I need key for YT 3600 hydrodrive riding lawn mower, and also need a book for the lawn mower.

shahnaz

Re: Have Parts for YT3600

JohnfromPA
I'm looking for the pulley assemble that is bolted to the engine under the PTO.

John
Lancaster PA

Re: Have Parts for YT3600

chriseric
Hello,

I recently purchased a yamaha lawn tractor and am in need of a seat.  Do you know of one for sale or have one that is in good shape to sell ?

Thanks !

chris

Re: Have Parts for YT3600

supercub
I need the left floormat. Thanks, Greg 1-207-794-3363 or richspsh@myfairpoint.net

Re: Have Parts for YT3600

Rob Fischer
Looking for the Bar shift and / or boot (forward, nuetral, reverse designator).

Re: Have Parts for YT3600

rattosh51
Gents--FYI
 This thread is dead.

About midway in the thread, it says that only the whole tractor is for sale. There has never been an update wether it sold or not.

Re: Have Parts for YT3600

tyken49
hello, i,m looking for connec6ion rod assm#7ky11650, allso balancer,,,e-mail tyken@peoplepc.com,,

Re: Have Parts for YT3600

tyken49
need engine parts,,thanks

Re: Have Parts for YT3600

henning-kjeldsen39
Hi
I need parts for my yt3600 I need a IGN coil and a IGN Contact

Re: Have Parts for YT3600

tyree
  i need  the mower deck and starter.

glen

Re: Have Parts for YT3600

meeca2
I need the parts that connect the front of the deck to the frame.  Bought the mower and they were not with it.  Let me know what you got.  If possible, send picture so I know it is the parts I need.  I am not sure of the year so I am not sure if different years have different set up.  Thank you.

PS an owners manual would also help.  Thanks!!
12