Hello!

Playfair
Just wanted to drop in and say hello as the latest member of what's left of the Yamaha tractor owners!
Over the winter I picked up a 6800 from my brother who no longer needs it.  He got it used from a private repair guy.
Was very disappointed how limited parts are for this fine machine, but hope to keep it going as long as possible.
Will change the fluids this weekend using 10w-30 and a fram 6017.  Hopefully the air filter can be blown out to restore performance.

Re: Hello!

cr250
You can buy new air filters from Yamaha,
3-YT3600's, 2-YT 6800's, 1-YT6700 for parts.

Re: Hello!

Check older posts for some info on parts, etc...