I have new parts

Roman1
I just joined the forum. My father was a yamaha tractor dealer when I was a teenager. We sold hundreds of these in Missouri/Kansas region. I still have customers mowing with them after 20 yrs of use. Most of them love the little blue machines. I found some new parts that were stored away in a unit. We still have a new yt6800 that was a demo machine with less then 10hrs. The Bad- it was ran without oil so it will need a replacement motor but everything else would be new. I will sell all that we have because I don't need them. Just let me know what you need and I will see if we have one. I will be rumaging thru stuff next week.

Thanks

Re: I have new parts

mtviews
a mower deck for a yt3600 would put me back to mowing with my tractor.  this mower is in good shape just need a suitble deck..any ideas please reply

Re: I have new parts

Wiltse
Hi, I'm looking for an air filter & tci ignition coil for a 5700 (same engine as 6700 / 6800).
I would be interested in any other parts that would be available.
If you could please send me your email address it would be appreciated.
Thanks
svcirrus@yahoo.com

Re: I have new parts

supercub
Hi,  I may be interested in the mower with the bad engine. give me a call 1-207-794-3363 or richspsh@myfairpoint.net  Thanks, Greg

Re: I have new parts

Chateauneuf
Hello,

I am the owner of a YAMAHA lawn tractor yt6800 and is looking for a tci unit, do you have one available.

Regards,

M GARDET

Re: I have new parts

chazzy
I dont know if you have any snowblower parts, but i'll give you 3 part # & I would appreciate your looking. #1- SKU: BB3-65787-60-00 its an idler pulley & #2- SKU: BB3-65632- 10-00 its a tension spring & last are seals SKU: BB3-65596-50-00 you could call me or email  @ ChazzyBoz@aol.com My num 1-617-835-2782 Thank You, my name is Charlie

Re: I have new parts

supercub
Send me an e-mail with your location, I have two 6800 tractors and would be interested in yours.  richspsh@myfairpoint.net   Thanks, Greg

Re: I have new parts

clipperskipper
Any bagger parts? Thanks!

Re: I have new parts

Ronnie Carver
Need a TCI unit
part # JE8-85630-00-00
do you  have any?

Re: I have new parts

Chateauneuf
I am interested in a TCI unit. last time I bought one from Yamaha it cost me 100 USD. I  propose to pay the same amount plus shipping costs. Please let me know if this proposal is reasonnable to you.

Regards,

M GARDET

Re: I have new parts

Roman1
Sorry I don't have a 3600 deck.

Re: I have new parts

harlaz
I need a top pully that is attached to the center blade , I guess they are all the same  pullys for all the three blades.  Mine is the YT5700 model with three blades . Well anyway ,I just need the one pully mine is rached.  Harry Lazeroff P.O.Box 875 Grand Forks B.C. V0H 1H0 Canada

Re: I have new parts

supercub
I would be interested in the right side floor mat, also the tractor with the bad engine.. Send me your e-mail address or phone number. Thanks, Greg.

Re: I have new parts

North mechanic
hi !

I need the starter motor to my YT3600, do you have it ?

Thanks..

Re: I have new parts

nascarjay
I need a oil filter and air filter and the oil dip-stick if you dont have do you know where I can get them thanks

Re: I have new parts

jswingler013
Do you have the T.C.I. Unit Assy. part #JE8-85630-00-00 for the YT6800 lawn tractor?

Re: I have new parts

Walker27
Hi my name is Nick and I am looking for the camshaft assembly for this yt 6800 please reply back if you still have this part for sale.  Thank you

Re: I have new parts

mikemike
I am looking for a starter for my 1990 6800 lawn mower, do you have one? cost?

Re: I have new parts

nascarjay
Im looking for a rotor assembly unit for the yt6800

be nice if you could put some sort of a list never know what I need until I see it sometimes lol

Thanks

Re: I have new parts

rusty1
I am looking for a carburetor for a yt 6800 and a camshaft for a yt 3600. Email me at qball30740@yahoo.com with the prices and availability thanks.