Looking for a Grass Catcher Blower for a YT6800

Looking for a Grass Catcher Blower for a YT6800

billsfanbob
This post was updated on .
All I really need is the molded plastic fan blade assembly, as I have all the other parts.  But I will buy the full assembly if available/easier.

Fan Part # BC210008

Bob

Re: Looking for a Grass Catcher Blower for a YT6800

Bob
I'm still looking for a 6800 grass blower fan or the full grass blower housing/assembly.  My lawn looked like a hayfield this year using the side-discharge and I want my grass catcher back!    Bob

Re: Looking for a Grass Catcher Blower for a YT6800

rattosh51
That's going to be a tough one to find, Bob!
The grass catcher and blower assembly seems to be as rare as the snow blower.
Good luck with the search.

Re: Looking for a Grass Catcher Blower for a YT6800

Paul
   I have the whole grass blower/catcher set up and I am willing to part with it as I do not use it. If you are still looking, let me know.

                                             Thanks, Paul.

Re: Looking for a Grass Catcher Blower for a YT6800

billsfanbob
Hi Paul - It's only A year and a half later but I'm still interested in the grass catcher assembly!  Do you still have it and willing to part with it?

Re: Looking for a Grass Catcher Blower for a YT6800

Paul
     I do still have it, and I am willing to sell it. I'm not sure what it's worth so if anybody has any thoughts on the value, I would welcome any input. I am in North Dakota. Where would you need it shipped to?
ken

Re: Looking for a Grass Catcher Blower for a YT6800

ken
Maan, that there wind thingie is worth umpteen U.S. dollars..

Re: Looking for a Grass Catcher Blower for a YT6800

Travis
Ken,

Where are you at in ND?  Shoot me an email?

i.l.l.t.w.w (at) gmail   .  C0m

Re: Looking for a Grass Catcher Blower for a YT6800

billsfanbob
Paul - Still have the grass catcher?  It's only been 4 years...

Re: Looking for a Grass Catcher Blower for a YT6800

Paul
    I do.

Re: Looking for a Grass Catcher Blower for a YT6800

billsfanbob
email me at billsfanbob@frontiernet.net

Re: Looking for a Grass Catcher Blower for a YT6800

Paul
       Bob, I emailed you my phone number over a week ago. Will you be calling?

Re: Looking for a Grass Catcher Blower for a YT6800

billsfanbob
Yes Paul, I'll try to call tomorrow.