Looking to Sell YT3600 with Snow Blower

cazador
YT3600 looking to sell.  Motor is bad.  The rest was working fine when the motor went bad.  Includes a 2-stage snow blower, counter weights and chains plus a bagger.  Located in Andover, Minnesota.  Make an offer.

Re: Looking to Sell YT3600 with Snow Blower

juicemavin
Unfortunately the time isn't right for me to purchase.... I'd be happy to haul it away for you but $50 is about all I could get away spending and still having a place to live.

Not trying to be disrespectful as I am a huge Yamaha fan and actually have one of these mowers at home.  I love mine and hope to never see it have the same motor problems you've had.  I don't have the blower attachment which has really caught my eye.

Hopefully you will get what your looking for out of it.  If not, let me know.  I too live in Andover and would be happy to get it out of your garage.

Have a great day,

Justin

Re: Looking to Sell YT3600 with Snow Blower

JohnfromPA
I am in need of the pulley assemble that is for the mower deck. The one you have to take off to mount the snow blower. I just purchased a "complete" YT 3600 with the blower already mounted. The person who sold me the tractor does not know where it is. I would gladly pay $50 plus shipping to be able to mow!!
I would be very greatful.

Thanks

John
Lancaster, PA

Re: Looking to Sell YT3600 with Snow Blower

JohnfromPA
I'm still deperately looking for that pulley assemble. Just under the PTO with 4 bolts.
$50 + shipping. If people want the deck they already have the pulley assemble- If they want the snowblower they don't need the pulleys.

Please respond.

John

I guess I'm not looking to part out any of the blower or lawn mower. I would like to sell them complete.
Thanks for the Interest.

Re: Looking to Sell YT3600 with Snow Blower

JohnfromPA
Thanks for the reply. If you have a hard time selling it as a whole with a bad motor please keep me in mind.

Thanks again

John

Re: Looking to Sell YT3600 with Snow Blower

YT6700mower
Does anybody know if the snowblower would work on a YT6700?

Re: Looking to Sell YT3600 with Snow Blower

rattosh51
I think the snowblower would, but you'd have to have the 6700 pulley assembly/frame to hook it up.

Re: Looking to Sell YT3600 with Snow Blower

JohnfromPA
I have to make a move on either getting a pulley assemble. One more time is there any way to pry those pulleys away from your 3600??? I understand your wanting to keep it together one one level but I can see you making out also if you part it out.

Maybe it the hype of the draft weekend put what will it take to make a deal.

Thanks again

John

Re: Looking to Sell YT3600 with Snow Blower

cazador
John
I'm not looking to part out the tractor thats to much trouble and time, just want to sell the whole tractor and snow blower together or seperate of each other I would like my garage space back. Sorry
Randy

Re: Looking to Sell YT3600 with Snow Blower

etwotsws
Does that snow blower work well? Does it through snow pretty good off the PTO? What are you asking for the snowblower and weights...?
Thanks
Mark

Re: Looking to Sell YT3600 with Snow Blower

cazador
That all depends on how wet the snow is and the rpm of the tractor on a average 25ft but it does the job. Looking for $150.00 that fits a YT3600 everything incuding the wheel chains. Very Firm on the price
Thanks Randy

Re: Looking to Sell YT3600 with Snow Blower

hauk
Is this snow blower attachment still for sale? I would love to get one for my YT3600.

Re: Looking to Sell YT3600 with Snow Blower

kozmo
HI JUST WONDERING IF YOU STILL HAD THE 3600 YAMAHA MOWER AND SNOW BLOWER FOR SALE AND WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE MOTOR THANKS CHAD

Re: Looking to Sell YT3600 with Snow Blower

joearm
How much do you want for the tractor?

Re: Looking to Sell YT3600 with Snow Blower

Brian Sodren
Do you still have the snowblower attachment? I live in North Branch so not far away.. Brian.sodren@gmail.com