Owners Manual

Billyray
I have a YT 3600 and I am looking for an owners manual. I will gladly pay to have it copied and shipped, or emailed in pdf format.

I live near Peoria Illinois and I was wondering if there are any members who live near me (within maybe 100 miles).

Re: Owners Manual

Francisco
Hello greetings from northwest Indiana I’m interested on a owners manual too for the same tractor if you find one please let me know

Thanks

Re: Owners Manual

MNTodd
I think that I may have one.  May also have manual for snowblower.  I'll look and see what I can find.

I did have the service manual scanned and posted here awhile ago but it was removed. I guess someone wanted to make money selling them instead of me giving it away.  ???

Anyway, I'll look for the owners manual and post here if I find it.

Re: Owners Manual

MNTodd
I found my owner's manual. I'll try to get it scanned soon and then I'll post in this group to see who all needs/wants a copy.

I found a couple of accessory manuals that I will scan as well.

Todd

Re: Owners Manual

Billyray
Thank you. I will keep an eye out for it.

Re: Owners Manual

MNTodd
I found my owner's manual and scanned it. Post your email address and I'll send it over.

Todd

Re: Owners Manual

cr250
topnotchinsp@gmail.com    Thanks!
3-YT3600's, 2-YT 6800's, 1-YT6700 for parts.

Re: Owners Manual

Billyray
Sorry I haven't responded sooner, things have been hectic.

Could you send me a copy of the owners manual. My email address is: rnkstark@gmail.com.

Thanks again.

Re: Owners Manual

Francisco
Hi could you send me also a copy of owners manual too
Thank you in advance!

574parts@gmail.com