Parting out my YT3600

tcat2colors
This post was updated on .
Hey everyone. My son just bought a YT6800 to replace his YT3600 and we have started parting it out. I was the 2nd owner of this magical little machine. It's been primarily used for my home over the last 25 years and a little bit of neighborhood lawns for my son to build his lawnmowing service. I used to own a Yamaha dealership, so I had good access to parts and info. About 10 years ago I replaced the motor because a case half got warped and wouldn't seal anymore. Well, this engine just decided that it would start to make a little noise inside, so he went looking for a 6800. Just this last summer, I went thru entire machine, and the oil has been religiously changed every 25 hours over its life. I serviced the hydrostatic drive oil and of course had to improvise for a few other things over the years to keep the old girl running. Go Yamaha :))))
DW

Re: Should I part out my YT3600 or sell as a whole????

DW
where you located?

Re: Should I part out my YT3600 or sell as a whole????

tcat2colors
Neenah Wisconsin 54956

Re: Should I part out my YT3600 or sell as a whole????

tcat2colors
Just sold the PTO off of it.

Re: Parting out my YT3600

ltractorbob
Do you still have the seat? Is it in good condition? A little hard to tell by the pictures. Thanks.

Re: Parting out my YT3600

tcat2colors
Yes, the seat is available. I can take pictures tomorrow and send them to you if you want.

On Sat, Nov 28, 2020 at 6:52 PM ltractorbob [via Yamaha Lawn Tractor Fan club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Do you still have the seat? Is it in good condition? A little hard to tell by the pictures. Thanks.

http://yamaha-lawn-tractor-fan-club.996269.n3.nabble.com/Parting-out-my-YT3600-tp3092p3178.html
To unsubscribe from Parting out my YT3600, click here.
NAML