Technical Data YT Models

Yamaha YT 3600
Hi,
im interested in technical datas of the YT 6800 and i want to ask how much it weighs.

Can you also tell me where i can find the generator? i have to check it because my PTO doesn`t start if the engine is hot.

Can i drive on the street with my YT 3600 without getting angry with the police.

Im sorry for many questions.

Greetings Patrick

From Germany

Re: Technical Data YT Models

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
Hello Patrick,
The weight of a YT6800 Lawn tractor is 238 kg or 525 lb
I have included a picture of the Generator you asked about for YT3600.
As far as driving your tractor on the roadway, here in N.America we use the Universal Triangle which is used on slow moving farm equipment,this allows us to use the roadway for occasional use.
Speedy

Re: Technical Data YT Models

Just check your voltage at the battery when you have it at Wide-Open-Throttle.
Should be between 13.6-14.4volts This will indicate wether you have a charging problem or not.

Re: Technical Data YT Models

Yamaha YT 3600
Which color does the Generator cables have?

How can I dismantle the generator? I don`t know exactly where it is.

Re: Technical Data YT Models

rattosh51
Not sure if they're color-coded or not. They are all located underneath the flywheel. For more pics of the engine, etc, see this link...

http://www.cmsnl.com/yamaha-lawn-tractor_model16702/