YT 3600: I need a coil and CDI unit. Any parts out there?

YT 3600: I need a coil and CDI unit. Any parts out there?

valdez
Anybody parting out a YT3600?    I need a new coil and CDI Unit.  Still cannot get any spark out of the engine.     Used or new, I would love to find these parts so the tractor can go back to work.   Thanks for any help!

Re: YT 3600: I need a coil and CDI unit. Any parts out there?

rattosh51
Valdez,
 Replacement parts can be ordered through...
www.yamahagenuineparts.com
http://www.powersportspro.com/pages/parts/viewbybrand/2/Yamaha.aspx
www.canns-bilco.com

Re: YT 3600: I need a coil and CDI unit. Any parts out there?

valdez
 As a follow up, I got my coil and cdi unit for $74.00 from my local Yamaha dealer.   He looked it right up and I had both parts within 5 days... plug em in, cleaned the carb and she runs perfectly!

Re: YT 3600: I need a coil and CDI unit. Any parts out there?

nascarjay
I dont have any spark on my YT6800 it ran fine then I powered washed it now no spark anyways Im thinking on replacing the coil but what is the CDI unit?  thanks