YT 6800 Yamaha Lawn Tractor

Carol Ferrari
Does anyone out there have a service manual for a YT 6800 Yamaha Lawn Tractor for sale? I'd love to buy it!

Re: YT 6800 Yamaha Lawn Tractor

rattosh51
Carol,
 The service manuals were highly priced, one of the main reasons I think nobody has one.
Every once in a while somebody does come along with one. Basically, every lawn tractor is
set up pretty much the same. The main differences are in the deck and how it is attached to
the tractor itself, and any other attachments.

Re: YT 6800 Yamaha Lawn Tractor

cr250
There's some on Ebay
3-YT3600's, 2-YT 6800's, 1-YT6700 for parts.

Re: YT 6800 Yamaha Lawn Tractor

Carol Ferrari
I finally found one! Thanks for the help everyone!!!