YT3600 Main Nozzle jet or Carb.

wildman763
 I Cannot find a Main Nozzle jet for my YT3600. I Have LOOKED EVERYWHERE I know. PLEASE HELP. Will buy a used carb if I have to.
yamaha part # 7KY14941-37-00 nozzle main. Carb yamaha #JA1-14101-00-00.

Re: YT3600 Main Nozzle jet or Carb.

Re: YT3600 Main Nozzle jet or Carb.

wildman763
I know but when you try to order it is no longer available. Thanks alot though for trying to help me.

Re: YT3600 Main Nozzle jet or Carb.

rattosh51
NLA isn't good. Looks like your going to have to go with a used one. Some other posts have 3600 parts for sale...

Re: YT3600 Main Nozzle jet or Carb.

RAB5050
have you tried this dealer?

"info@yamahagenuineparts.co"

Re: YT3600 Main Nozzle jet or Carb.

rattosh51
see this post for price...
http://old.nabble.com/need-carb-for-yt3600-td31342272.html

If you live by a local Yamaha dealer, they may be able to help too.

Re: YT3600 Main Nozzle jet or Carb.

RAB5050
Is it the needle valve that you need? If you have the original you might be able to have one made at a local shop.

Re: YT3600 Main Nozzle jet or Carb.

tsnud
I have a used carb if you are interested

Re: YT3600 Main Nozzle jet or Carb.

wildman763
How Much? How long since gas has been in it??