YT3600 NEED ENGINE

Dave
I live in Thunder Bay Ontario CAN and I am looking for a running engine for the YT3600 Lawn tractor.  If you have one and would like to sell I will pay for shipping as well as purchase it.

Thank you

Re: YT3600 NEED ENGINE

punky
Just sent you a message.

Re: YT3600 NEED ENGINE

Dave
No message recieved. Are you located in WS?  I would be willing to drive down and look at it if you still have it. Call me 807-475-7422.

Re: YT3600 NEED ENGINE

Schultzie
I'm in the Parry Sound On area. Are you still looking for a motor? Schultzie

Re: YT3600 NEED ENGINE

Dave
Motor sure - but the entire tractor or anything you may have would be a huge bonus - I just posted a wanted ad for any yt3600 and / or snowblower attachments.  Willing to travel and grab anything you want to part with - pending on your asking prices obviously.  Call me 807-475-7422 ask for Dave.

Hope to talk soon.

Re: YT3600 NEED ENGINE

steve
I have 2 yt 3600 they where my mothers 1 runs not sure on other ...im in ky
num. 859 265 1679 will take $500. for both