YT3600 Parting out in Toronto Canada

scooter24
This post was updated on .
I am parting out my YT3600 ,still have many parts available including some engine parts and a brand new never used grass catcher.
Email me for info at
rydewerx@sympatico.ca

Re: YT3600 Parting out in Toronto Canada

kelle
do you have a good mower deck

Re: YT3600 Parting out in Toronto Canada

Tazman
i am interested in the electric clutch including the stop bolt that screws into the engine block. I would need the spacers as well. As long as they are all in good shape.

Re: YT3600 Parting out in Toronto Canada

wantsnow
I am looking for a complete engine for a YT 3600 and a bagger. Please give the details on what you may have available. Thanks!

Re: YT3600 Parting out in Toronto Canada

greg simmons
how much for the bagger system?

Re: YT3600 Parting out in Toronto Canada

gflippin
Hi, I'd be interested in one of the T.C.I. units (coils).  Do you still have one?

Thanks,

Greg
grassworks@click1.net

Re: YT3600 Parting out in Toronto Canada

toddstractor
HOW MUCH FOR YOUR BAGGER ?  WHAT ABOUT SHIPPING ?  I LIVE IN BRAINERD MN  56401  let me know... Thanks

Re: YT3600 Parting out in Toronto Canada

scooter24
I have to check the bagger to make sure everything is there....it is brand new and still in a box....I will get back to you.

Re: YT3600 Parting out in Toronto Canada

scooter24
I'm pretty sure I sold them but will check again.

Re: YT3600 Parting out in Toronto Canada

DG1933
I noticed the original post is pretty old. Do you have the hydrostat shifter trim ring on the right fender?

Re: YT3600 Parting out in Toronto Canada

ytfan
Do you still have parts for the yt3600? I am looking for a hydropump working or not.

Re: YT3600 Parting out in Toronto Canada

scooter24
Yes I should still have it, it would be still mounted in the unit.

not sure what you mean by trim ring?

Was it a working hydro pump? Would you be interested in removing it and shipping just the pump less fluid to 38562 U.S.? What would you need for the pump? Thanks for your response.

Re: YT3600 Parting out in Toronto Canada

scooter24
please send me an email with your address as so I can get a shipping quote, The unit was running till the connecting rod went through the engine block.
my email
rydewerx@sympatico.ca

Re: YT3600 Parting out in Toronto Canada

tsnud
Do you have the shifter trim ring? It is around the hydro shifter. Thanks

Re: YT3600 Parting out in Toronto Canada

DG1933
scooter24..

It's the black plastic bezel around the hydrostat shift lever on the right fender.
I found it @ Canns-Bilco power equipment - brand new.

Thanks for the reply

Re: YT3600 Parting out in Toronto Canada

North mechanic
Hi !
Do you still have the starter motor ?

Thanks

Re: YT3600 Parting out in Toronto Canada

scooter24
Yes I do Have the starter, pif you email me at rydewerx@sympatico.ca and I can send you a couple of pics that I took of it.
Thanks

Re: YT3600 Parting out in Toronto Canada

Rob Fischer
Do you still have the Shift Bar (#26 on the Transmission 3 fiche)
12