YT3600 Pics

joearm
This message is for rattosh51. Can you send me pics of your YT 3600?  Here is mine. You seem to be on here a lot. Has your tractor been good to you?

Re: YT3600 Pics

rattosh51
Hey Joe,
 I have a YT6800, the big brother of the 3600, but don't have any good pics of it. It's in pretty good shape, and I got it a year ago. I have a JD 318 too, and most tractor problems are basically the same. I just started posting because nobody else was, and nobody was getting any kind've answers to their questions. Nice 3600 ya got there!!

Re: YT3600 Pics

YamaWidow
We too have a YT6800, and she wont die with dignity! We live on a farm and use her for everything including mowing. She is scared and beaten up, alittle moody, and her claim to fame is when the 4-horned ram nailed her a few times when our son engaged the pto. He stood up on the seat so fast he didnt kill it! We have used her for the manure spreader, pulling fence in tight spots, she doesnt know she isnt 4WD. Honestly the best tractor hubby has ever had, the big boys included. Wish she could say how many miles/hours she has on her, definatly worked for a living. Like her better than the tractor mower in the pasture. Hubby would buy another one if he could find one, so worth the money. She is slightly over 19 years old. Shame she doesnt come with a bucket, he would use her all the time.

Re: YT3600 Pics

chriseric
Hello,

I recently just bought a used yamaha lawn tractor, and am in need of a new seat for it.  Do you have one to sell, or do you know of anyone who does ?

Thanks !

chris