Yamaha Genuine Parts

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
Just a little follow up note for everyone. Yes I am always here to assist anyone with parts required and any other information I can help you guys with, love helping everone out.
Who knows, Yamaha-motor may bring these machines back agian as they have done with the Yamaha Snowthrowers ( just back this year) ....see other fourm...Yamaha Snowblower Fan Club......you never know....

Re: Yamaha Genuine Parts

tommy19
Hmm that sounds like a hint....

Re: Yamaha Parts

Lono
Hi there-
Looking for a TCI unit for an 87 YS624T. Can you help?

Re: Yamaha Parts

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
Here you go Yamaha TCI UNIT ASSY $161.89
                                        Shipping $21.00 with a tracking # anywhere in N.America
                                     Total $182.89 Canadian $
You can order by email, We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
Please include the CVV number and expiry date and we will process the order for you by email.
Please send your complete shipping address and contact phone number.
If you wish to order by phone, please call, our toll free number is 1-877-414-0404.

Thanks for using YamahaGenuineParts.com.

Regards Speedy,

Thanks for the quick reply. Can you send the part # so I can confirm its the right one?
Thanks again.

Re: Yamaha Parts

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
Can you tell me if your machine has a steel fuel tank or a plastic fuel tank ?

Re: Yamaha Parts

Lono
It has a steel tank.

Re: Yamaha Genuine Parts

nascarjay
do you know where I can get a oil filter a air filter and the oil dip-stick thanks

Re: Yamaha Genuine Parts

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
No problem, which model do you have ??
Speedy

Re: Yamaha Genuine Parts

DIYSteve
Do you have a carb kit and air filter for the Yamaha 5700 lawn tractor ? Ship to Canada.

Re: Yamaha Genuine Parts

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
Hello,
Yamaha do not sell carb kits, all carb parts are sold individually, have a look at the parts picture below and let me know which parts you require and i will get you a price including shipping, we are located in Hamilton,Ontario.

Regards
Speedy

Re: Yamaha Genuine Parts

DIYSteve
It has been suggested that a new needle, seat and float would help alleviate my problem. Possibly also a new air filter.

Re: Yamaha Genuine Parts

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
The needle is available seperately,$17.49.... however the seat is part of the carb body itself.
                                      Float $22.99
                                   Air filter $66.49
                                  Shipping $19.00
                                        HST $16.37
                                   Total $142.34 Canadian $
You can order by email, "info@yamahagenuineparts.com"
We accept Visa,Mastercard, and American Express.
Please include the CVV number and your expiry date and we will process the order for you by email.
Please send your complete shipping address and contact phone number.
If you wish to order by phone, please call Toll free 1-877-414-0404
Thanks for using YamahaGenuineParts.com

Speedy,

Re: Yamaha Genuine Parts+YT6700 mow deck

red123
Id like to order the last available mow deck (in all of both Americas) for my Yamaha YT 6700 in exchange for money.
No seriously,
What are the chances of finding a new or used mow deck for this machine?
Its getting taller
thanks
Red123

Re: Yamaha Genuine Parts