Yamaha YT 3600 Available

mtviews
I have a Yamaha YT 3600 for sale. It has been an excellent tractor..think a starter or connector problem.  Body, engine, transmission and deck in great condition. Have listed on E Bay before I found this forum. I hope it is not a problem to mention it here.  This has been a wonderful mower and would like to find it a caring home.   Will be happy to answer questions if you may be interested.

Re: Yamaha YT 3600 Available

rattosh51
No problem listing it here. Do you have it currently listed on ebay, or a link where people can look at pics, or where you're located, etc?

Re: Yamaha YT 3600 Available

mtviews
Yes currently on E bay...Located in Fleetwood..western NC. I can deliver within a reasonable area as listed.  Only one pic on e-bay but overall it is in good condition and would be great to refurbish of get back to work in the yard. will be happy to reply of further pics if required

Re: Yamaha YT 3600 Available

fcornelius
I would like to know the location  of this mower and the asking price. Thanks