Yamaha yt5700

pottedgold666
Hi everybody,
I just inherited my neighbor s yt5700.  The mower deck is roached. So was wondering if anyone has put a different(manufacturer)deck on  a yt5700.  Just curious.  Also the brake pedal sticks and needs to be pulled up with foot. Has anybody else ever seen this before? If so any info is greatly appreciated!!. If i cant fit or find an Yamaha deck I'll use it to pull my cart.  Thanks everybody any idea as to value would be helpful too. It was 1 owner and professionally maintained for its life.

Re: Yamaha yt5700

cr250
It may help to put your location, I could probably help with a deck if your close by. If you can figure out what you need to the peddle I'm sure I have that as well.
3-YT3600's, 2-YT 6800's, 1-YT6700 for parts.

Re: Yamaha yt5700

pottedgold666
I'm located in western ny.