Yt3600 snowblower

Snowman76
Hey guys, I bought a 3600 2 years ago and what a great purchase. I was looking to see what attachments are available for this and a snowblower is one of them. If someone has one for sale please let me know I’d be interested.

Re: Yt3600 snowblower

cr250
Welcome to the club. A little heads up about a snowblower, they work great but are a pain in the A-- to swap over every year. If room is available, it's better to buy a whole tractor and blower and leave it set up. I do have an extra tractor and blower laying around, wasn't planning on selling. If you haven't found one by next winter and are still looking, hit me up. you never know! I'm in Minnesota
3-YT3600's, 2-YT 6800's, 1-YT6700 for parts.

Re: Yt3600 snowblower

Snowman76
Thank you! I’m not opposed to that. Is it the same swap for a 3600 as a 6800. I’m thinking of moving up in models. Thanks for the heads up

On Fri, Feb 16, 2018 at 7:49 AM cr250 [via Yamaha Lawn Tractor Fan club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Welcome to the club. A little heads up about a snowblower, they work great but are a pain in the A-- to swap over every year. If room is available, it's better to buy a whole tractor and blower and leave it set up. I do have an extra tractor and blower laying around, wasn't planning on selling. If you haven't found one by next winter and are still looking, hit me up. you never know! I'm in Minnesota
3-YT3600's, 2-YT 6800's, 1-YT6700 for parts.

http://yamaha-lawn-tractor-fan-club.996269.n3.nabble.com/Yt3600-snowblower-tp2614p2615.html
To unsubscribe from Yt3600 snowblower, click here.
NAML

Re: Yt3600 snowblower

cr250
No, completely different. 6800 is a little bigger and the connection is much different. If you can score a 6800 blower it will move snow a lot faster due to the hp difference. I have 1 6800, and 2 3600's.
3-YT3600's, 2-YT 6800's, 1-YT6700 for parts.

Re: Yt3600 snowblower

Snowman76
If you are looking to get rid of your tractor with the snow blower let me know, I’d be interested in that. I know it’s the beginning of spring so I’m not to worried about it but keep it in mind

Re: Yt3600 snowblower

casscounty
Hello cr250, is your extra tractor and blower a 3600, or 6800?. I have a 6800 and would love to get a blower for it. Please let me know if there is any chance you would part with just the blower or both. You are in MN, and I am in ND, so we are fairly close. I do have a complete bagging system for my 6800 that is not being used if you have any interest.

Re: Yt3600 snowblower

cr250
Sorry extra blower is on a 3600. Your the guy that bought the rear end from me correct?
3-YT3600's, 2-YT 6800's, 1-YT6700 for parts.

Re: Yt3600 snowblower

casscounty
    Yes I am. Would you sell the 3600 and the blower?

Re: Yt3600 snowblower

cr250
If I do it will be in the fall, I most likely will be selling it. Super busy now, no time to deal with it till then.
3-YT3600's, 2-YT 6800's, 1-YT6700 for parts.

Re: Yt3600 snowblower

Brian sodren
Do you still have the snow thrower attachment for the yt3600? I have been looking for one far a long time.
Brian.sodren@gmail.com

Re: Yt3600 snowblower

MNTodd
I have a spare snowblower for a YT3600 that I may sell. What is a fair price for one of these?

Re: Yt3600 snowblower

cr250
Depending on condition, I'm thinking $400-450.
3-YT3600's, 2-YT 6800's, 1-YT6700 for parts.

Re: Yt3600 snowblower

Paul J Richter
Just got one gifted to me. Need a throttle cable and new air cleaner assembly. Also looking for a blode or snowblower attachment for it

Re: Yt3600 snowblower

cr250
I can help you out on all of that, depending on location.
3-YT3600's, 2-YT 6800's, 1-YT6700 for parts.

Re: Yt3600 snowblower

Paul J Richter
I live in northern Illinois

Re: Yt3600 snowblower

cr250
Well, if your willing to drive to Minnesota.... 651-760-4235
3-YT3600's, 2-YT 6800's, 1-YT6700 for parts.