air filter For YT 6700

 Tommy Jordan
 Does anyone know of a replacement after market  (not OEM)   air flter  That will fit a YT6700? thanks guys

Re: air filter For YT 6700

rattosh51
Haven't found one yet, would be nice though.
They are a bit odd with the foam that goes around the rim, so I don't know if anyone has ever come up with one.

Re: air filter For YT 6700

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Good morning,
Feel free to email us with any parts requests.
For the Air Filter, this is in stock and ordered quite often and we do ship worldwide !
You can use the link below to view all the fast moving YT-6700 parts complete with a link to buy and even see shipping costs all prior to purchase, just scroll through the list to see the Air filter.

http://blog.yamahagenuineparts.com/search/label/YT6700

Speedy
www.YamahaGenuineParts.com
Email   "info@yamahagenuineparts.com"