belt size please?

rager64
Hi i would like to know if anyone knows the approximate belt size both for blades and pto to blade drive thank you

Re: belt size please?

rattosh51
Which tractor do you have?

Re: belt size please?

RAB5050
You mention approximate belt size? I am sure you know it has to be exact or very very close as belts do not stretch. I have a 3600 with the deck stored away, if you cant find what your looking for then I would be willing to dig it out and have a look for a number.

Re: belt size please?

rager64
i have a 6700

Re: belt size please?

rattosh51
I have the Part numbers for the belts, but don't know the sizes of them.
Drive Belt--LA86
PTO Belt--LB67
Blade Belt--LB94

Re: belt size please?

rager64
thank you very much i looked up the pto belt and it came up as a 68 inch belt but when i search the blade belt nothing seems to come up i don't want to assume its one inch bigger like the pto belt if i could get a size i would be set thanks

Re: belt size please?

RAB5050
were you able to find all the information you need? If not I have a deck with belts stored away that I can take a look if needed.