coil needed for yt6700

sparkless
hi folks, i'm in need of a coil for my yt6700. i have looked towards yamaha but they seem to be n/a. i have also noticed someone ( i think dirt bag ) on this site making note that an unspec coil was installed on his tractor. please help this totally happy yt6700 customer save his loyal friend.

Re: coil needed for yt6700

valdez
Not sure about a coil,  but I purchased the correct CDI unit from a local Yamaha motorcycle dealer...in Flemington, NJ.  They had the microfiche for the YT3600 and got the part for me without any real problem....

Re: coil needed for yt6700

Sparkless,
 Check some of the other posts; there are online parts suppliers listed.

Re: coil needed for yt6700

nascarjay
Do you have their phone number or website so that I can check and see if they have a CDI unit for my YT6800 and do you know if they are interchangeable? Thanks