need parts for a yt 6700

2fast4u
 I have two yamaha ridding mowers and need a part for the front of the deck The Yamaha part# JE8-52424-00-00   Link-4 is the name on the parts list, This piece has two bolts that mounts to the front of the deck and two bolts that bolt to the front of the frame, This part is no longer avalable from yamaha, Does any one know of a place where I can get one or if someone has made a replacment part for this 4 link part, I have broken this part on both mowers and welded it once on both mowers and would like to get a new one if I can find one, Thanks, Tommy Jordan

Re: need parts for a yt 6700

rattosh51
Other than checking with the parts suppliers listed in various posts below, don't have a clue.

Re: need parts for a yt 6700

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Hello, unfortunately the part # you have listed is "No Longer Available" from Yamaha, I would suggest you try and source a used one from one of the guys here..
Regards
Speedy
www.YamahaGenuineParts.com

Re: need parts for a yt 6700

Meofouse
I do not know exactly what part you are talking about since I haven't a parts manual. After looking under my tractor and the front of the mower deck there seems to be only one part that connects and it is the one that has the two adjusting nuts. If this is the part it looks like it should be easy enough to either make a good weld or fabricate a new one. Are these pictures of the part you are talking about?

Re: need parts for a yt 6700

2fast4u

 Your pictures are of the part that I need.   I was hoping to find one used or new!  Looks like welding or fabing a new one is what's in store for me . Thanks for the replys guys any futher help on this problem is appreciated, Tommy Jordan

Re: need parts for a yt 6700

rattosh51
Mine broke this week on my 6800, left side....apparently a weakness has been found with this linkage. Don't like how they have threads holding up the front of the deck. Off to the welder...