parting out yt 3600

lawnlover
I have a yt 3600 that the motor blew and would like to sell whole or parts im located in Minnesota please email me at tom_longfield@yahoo.com, Im not on here much so email will get a better response.

Re: parting out yt 3600

snirt
where in mn?

Re: parting out yt 3600

valdez
I need the plastic piece that goes around the shift lever...it screws to the fender... Right now I have to "guess" where neutral is.     Also I am missing the tool box that sits in the hole under the seat, and the knob that goes on the hydro trans disengagement shaft also under the seat.  Do you have a set of decent blades?    Any help would be appreciated.   Thanks!   HSV

Re: parting out yt 3600

Lamar
Valdez, I am new to the forum and just read your info.   Sold all your parts yet?   I have 3-3600's and
2-5700's.   One of the 5700's is for parts.    I am needing a starter for one of the 3600's.    Am constantly working with these great machines, I hate to see them fade away.

Lamar (Louisiana)

Re: parting out yt 3600

chriseric
Hello,
I cuurently just bought a new/used yamaha lawn tractor and need a new, better condition seat.  Do you have one that is in ggod shape that you are willing to sell ?  I am located in Minnesota.

Thanks !

chris