tell us about this years mowing with the yamaha mowers.

12

Re: tell us about this years mowing with the yamaha mowers.

YamaWidow
2021 UPDATE! We have 3 6800's now! 2 running and the donor mower in the back of the barn... made a friend as he bought a new mower and has called to see if his has died yet - it has not, he said he misses it!! That one is Hubby's if he helps, I am still using our original one, think she is 30 or 31 years old now!

Re: tell us about this years mowing with the yamaha mowers.

gilly
I HAVE A 6800 THAT i BOUGHT BRAND NEW IN 1987 STILL RUNS ABSOLUTELY GREAT, HAS ALWAYS BEEN SERVICE AS NEEDED BY ME ONLY...HAS NEVER NEEDED ANY MAJOR REPAIRS, MOSTLY JUST A BOLT OR NUT MISSING  SOMEWHERE....LOVE IT WILL PROBABLY KEEP IT AT LEAST ANOTHER 10 YEARS....
gilly
12