tractor for sale

ezzo
I have a 1990 Yamaha YT6800, 18hp.  I was unable to get parts to fix the motor so ultimatly bought a new tractor.  Is anyone interested in my tractor?

Re: tractor for sale

beulahcutter
Hi There, where are you and how much you asking?

RGds
Stuart....AKA
Beulahcutter
Norfolk
Uk

Re: tractor for sale

ezzo
We are located in northern New York, USA

Re: tractor for sale

beulahcutter
Ok thanks for advising. Bit far away....thought if you were in uk..then maybe! Hope you get it to a good home
rgds
Stuart....AKA
Beulahcutter
Norfolk
Uk

Re: tractor for sale

ezzo
No problem!  Figured that you were a bit far away!  Have a good day!

Re: tractor for sale

ezzo
No problem!  Figured that you were a bit far away!  Have a good day!

Re: tractor for sale

rod 1
I'm interested for the parts . so tell me if you still want to sell it and how much

Re: tractor for sale

ezzo
We still have it.  Where are you located?

Re: tractor for sale

rod 1
I'm in Quebec Canada, I'm interested to buy the pto clutch, it's more worthy to sell the parts than to sell the whole tractor cause there's no more parts for it.  Thanks.  Let me know how much for the pto clutch.