yt/6800 for sale whole or part

calvinstevenson
I have a YT/6800 that is short a flywheel magnet and battery.Will sell whole or part inquire and make offer.Parts are going cheap.

Re: yt/6800 for sale whole or part

gilly99
Not sure the other message got thru, I am looking for the plastic bezel that surrounds the hydro shift lever...mounted on right rear fender...let me know if available and how miuch...ships to 33803.....Thanks in advance...."gil"

YT6800 Shift plate

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
Hello Gil, I see no one is responding to you as of yet. If you wish to buy brand new this part #4 in the picture shown below is $30.95 available
                   Shipping $20.00 Fedex with a tracking #
                        Total $50.95 Canadian $

Speedy
www.YamahaGenuineParts.com
email  info@yamahagenuineparts.com
Tollfree 1-877-414-0404

Re: YT6800 Shift plate

calvinstevenson
Last fall when moving to storage,it broke.Sorry I couldn't help.Have a nice day.Those gentlemen at yamaha genuine are definitely on the ball,KUDOS!

Re: YT6800 Shift plate

gilly99
Hi and thanks for answering , but I can buy one thru my old dealership for a lot less and no shipping....thanks anyway.........."gil"      hope it is not to cold up there

Re: YT6800 Shift plate

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
Hey no worries....and yes it is cold up here -20C last night and lots of snow, let me know if you need any !
Speedy

Re: yt/6800 for sale whole or part

chriseric
do you still have parts available for a yamaha lawn mover?  I am in need of a seat.

thanks!

chris

Re: yt/6800 for sale whole or part

supercub
I am looking for the left floorboard Mat P/N JA1-78231-00-00. Please reply to Greg. 1-207-794-3363 or richspsh@myfairpoint.net  Thanks.

Re: yt/6800 for sale whole or part

Ronnie Carver
I need the TCI units if possible. Part # JE8-85630-00-00.  The parts the spark plug connector is attached to
Will pay $100.00 for both if you want to sell

racarver@windstream.net
912-359-2525

Re: yt/6800 for sale whole or part

Carlton L Hodnett
I am looking for a coil for the yt6800 do have one?

I"m looking for a coil for a yt6800,do you have one and if so how much do you want for it.

Re: yt/6800 for sale whole or part

Carlton L Hodnett
I"m looking for a coil for a yt6800,do you have one and if so how much do you want for it.

Re: yt/6800 for sale whole or part

jimmyjack
We are very interested in the yt6800, can we call you directly?

Barry Merrill
602-561-4330

Re: yt/6800 for sale whole or part

tyree