yt360 tractor

ken mrozek
where can i purchase yamaha tractor blades

Re: yt360 tractor

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
Good morning,
You can view and purchase all the fast moving Yamaha Lawn tractor parts including the blades using the link below.
http://blog.yamahagenuineparts.com/search/label/YT3600

www.YamahaGenuineParts.com
Email "info@yamahagenuineparts.com"

Re: yt360 tractor

cr250
I don't want to make anyone mad so here is my question. Who's site is this? Reason for the question is I don't want to post additional info on here for parts if this is www.YamahaGenuineParts.com  website, Thanks for the great site whoever is the modeator/ owner!
3-YT3600's, 2-YT 6800's, 1-YT6700 for parts.

Re: yt360 tractor

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
Good morning,
We started this fourm back in 2007 to help our customers who called us asking for technical advice on repairs.
Our aim is to help with parts support as required
We applaude the very knowledgeable members on here who regularly contribute and help other members with used parts etc.
You can view our other fourms,
Yamaha Generator Fan Club
Yamaha ATV Fan Club
Yamaha MZ Engines

Speedy

Thank you, that clears some things up. Would it be all right to offer parts for sale on here that are still available, lets just say blades as an example. Once again just don't want to be that guy!
3-YT3600's, 2-YT 6800's, 1-YT6700 for parts.

Re: yt360 tractor

rattosh51
cr250--please do, as we need all the help we can get.

Re: yt360 tractor

cr250
Thanks Rattosh, I have bought a bunch of blades for all three size mowers, they are at the machine shop getting bored out to fit, I expect them to be finished within a couple weeks, I have not yet come up with a price but should be a considerable savings, these are high end blades as well.
3-YT3600's, 2-YT 6800's, 1-YT6700 for parts.

Re: yt360 tractor

rattosh51
Excellent!!!

Re: yt360 tractor

Jesse
Possibly partzilla some distutor from  Canada has a few on eBay there $119 a set of three.

Re: yt360 tractor

markdem
hey Ken, I just purchased the 3600 of you and I noticed the blower part that attaches to the deck is missing do you have them ?