Yamaha 6800

aclefthook30
Great site for a great mower - have 2 one that runs and the other for parts...

Re: Yamaha 6800

This is the only place you'll find any info on them.

Re: Yamaha 6800

Bob Speaker
Looking for a yt6800 selinoid replacement

Re: Yamaha 6800

cr250
JE8-81870-00-00   new one available, $100
3-YT3600's, 2-YT 6800's, 1-YT6700 for parts.

Re: Yamaha 6800

Angela
Do you have a air filter cap that you are willing to part with from the parts one, I have been told the cap for the YT 6700 and 6800 are the same part JE8-14412-00-00?

Re: Yamaha 6800

Adam
Yes  I think I do  - is it just the cover you need or the back part to

Re: Yamaha 6800

Angela
just the front- I sent you a email, about getting it

Re: Yamaha 6800

Jerry
if you are looking for the air filter cover because one of the clamp ears broke off.  it is easy to fix, i can send a picture of my fix
if you need it

Re: Yamaha 6800

Angela
no, the machine was stored at my in laws for some time and someone tried to get it going- with out permission- hence the fact that it would not start because they did not know the fuel was shut off. They lost the Filter cap that is why we need to replace it but thank you

Re: Yamaha 6800

gilly
had mine since 1988  Brand new...still works and runs fine, wish I had bought the grass bagger for it though, been looking for one for years....

Re: Yamaha 6800

casscounty
    I have the complete bagging setup that I don't use and would like to sell.

Re: Yamaha 6800

rattosh51
Cass---

You may want to break out your bagging system in a separate post with some pics, etc.

Re: Yamaha 6800

Angela
HI, Just wondering if you got my e-mail with the address and if you still have that part

Re: Yamaha 6800

simsfive
do you have a carb for 6800?

Re: Yamaha 6800

travis
Cass where are you located?  Can you email me when you get this?  illtww @ gmail d0t com
co

Re: Yamaha 6800

co
how much for the bagger
Jim

Re: Yamaha 6800

Jim
Do you have blades?

Re: Yamaha 6800

cr250
Jim I have new blades for a 6800, Since they are not available trough Yamaha,  I believe I can sell them here. $120 Shipped within the US.These are high quality after market blades, machined out to fit.
3-YT3600's, 2-YT 6800's, 1-YT6700 for parts.

Re: Yamaha 6800

Roger hart
Do you have the shift control cover that bolts on the fender and the ignition key can call or text me at 731-358-2016

Re: Yamaha 6800

Sobendo
Hi, I know this is an old post but was wondering if you have or know where i can get a air box cover for my Yamaha YT6700. Thanks in advance!
12